Accuracy and precision are the key points to any printing and installation job. Our experienced team will inspect a job site before design and production. They gather information on location, dimensions, material your graphics need to be applied to, access and obstacles. Why is this important? Because we only like to produce and install a job once. If we are working with all the correct information, then we can make sure your job goes smoothly.
Using our site survey services eliminates costly delays, and guarantees you won’t have any additional charges for reprinted graphics or return installation visits.
Items documented during site surveys:
- The site-plan with existing and new graphics
- Elevation measurements
- Review proper application of proposed materials
- Site preparation needs prior to installation
- Equipment needs for installation
- Identify any obstacles to installation