Museums & Exhibits
Source One Digital is the perfect partner to help you enhance your museum’s exhibits and displays, promote your events and exhibits, as well as providing interior decor and wayfinding signage. From acrylic displays to dimensional signage and everything in between, there’s nothing we can’t do to fulfill the attention grabbing signage you’re looking for! Allow our full-service design team, quality printers, and in-house finishing crew, create an eye-catching exhibit graphics for you.
We specialize in Custom Museum Display Graphics and Exhibit Graphics
Display & Exhibits – We bring eye-catching displays of almost any size and shape to life for you. Our ability to print on almost any material and print with white ink gives you the ability to create just the perfect eye-catching display to help captivate and educate your patrons.
Recently we were able to partner with one of our clients on graphics for a 10,000 square foot exhibit at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. This creative endeavor that showcased almost every type digital printing we do. Click here to see a short video of the project.
Promotional & Directional Signage – We can also provide signage to promote your latest exhibits and events. From freestanding interior signage to large building banners we can help you. We can also help with attractive wayfinding and directional signage to help guests find their way easily in your facility.
Why Source One Digital?
- Our quality is second to none!
- We have the latest in print technology with the ability to print fine detail such as small type and print with white ink.
- We are G7 certified ensuring you consistent colors across all your display elements.
- We are with you every step of the way. – We can provide initial design concepts, estimates for your budgeting and approval process, on time production and delivery and even installation of the finished product
- We do it all. We produce everything in-house, which ensure top quality, while saving you money because you are buying direct.